Container of 127 Giant e-bikes stolen from the A12
As reported by the wise people of BikeBiz, Giant are the victims of a rather brazen burglary. An entire container of 127 Giant e-bikes has been stolen.
The theft took place earlier today (Thursday 17 February) on the A12 road and was quickly reported to the police. The A12 connects Lowestoft to London.
According to Giant, the container locks were cut and the 127 e-bikes inside were loaded onto a vehicle. And that was it.
The stolen bikes were multiples of the following models:
- Giant Reign E+ 0 MX Pro in Ghost Green and Black – Size Large
- Giant Reign E+ 2 MX Pro in Black Diamond and Black – extra large size
- Giant FastRoad E+ EX Pro in Black – Large
- Giant Talon E+ 29er Sport in Graphite – size large and extra large
- Giant Talon E+ Sport in Graphite – large size
Ian Beasant, Giant UK MD: “We ask our retailers and the cycling community to beware of these goods circulating in the market.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact Giant on 0800 015 9110 or email [email protected]
While you are here…
Thanks for stopping by – why not stay a while?IT’S FREE
Sign up as a Singletrack member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classifieds and post on our forums.
Join us, join us, it’s free and fun.