Downtown, Bike Camping, E-Bikes – Streetsblog San Francisco
Here is a list of this week’s events.
- Tuesday Renewing San Francisco’s Economic Core. Join SPUR to learn how stakeholders can help bring downtown San Francisco to life. Tuesday, May 24, 12:30 p.m.-1:30 p.m. Register for Zoom link.
- Wednesday Bike camping basics. Join Bike East Bay for this webinar / introduction to bike camping. Wednesday, May 25, 12:30-1:30 p.m. Register for Zoom link.
- Wednesday E-Bike Basics. Thinking of getting an electric bike? Join the Silicon Valley Bicycle Coalition for an evening discussion about electric bikes. Wednesday, May 25, 6-7 p.m. Register for Zoom link.
- Thusday Did someone say chocolate?. Join SPUR for a tour of Dandelion Chocolate, San Francisco’s newest 28,105 square foot chocolate factory. Thursday, May 26, 12:30-1:30 p.m. Sign up for more details.
- Friday Feminine and non-binary morning walk. Join the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition for a socially distanced bike ride for women and non-binary cyclists. Friday, May 27, 7:15-8:45 a.m. McLaren Lodge, 501 Stanyan Street, SF
- Friday Bike Bash of Bike Month. Join the Silicon Valley Bicycle Coalition for a closing celebration of Bike Month. Friday, May 27, 5-7 p.m. Sports Basement of Redwood City, 202 Walnut Street, Redwood City.
Do you have an event that we should know about? Write U.S.